Sudan III dye strongly induces CYP1A1 mRNA expression in HepG2 cells
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 16–22, January 2012
How to Cite
Ohno, M., Ikenaka, Y. and Ishizuka, M. (2012), Sudan III dye strongly induces CYP1A1 mRNA expression in HepG2 cells. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 26: 16–22. doi: 10.1002/jbt.20408
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2011
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 220051870
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 19671001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!