Induction of neuronal damage in guinea pig brain by intratracheal infusion of 2-chloroethyl ethyl sulfide, a mustard gas analog
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 23–30, January 2012
How to Cite
Gadsden-Gray, J., Mukherjee, S., Ogunkua, O. and Das, S. K. (2012), Induction of neuronal damage in guinea pig brain by intratracheal infusion of 2-chloroethyl ethyl sulfide, a mustard gas analog. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 26: 23–30. doi: 10.1002/jbt.20409
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2011
- Department of the Army. Grant Number: W81XWH-06-2-0044
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 5T32HL007735-12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!