Madecassoside, a triterpenoid saponin isolated from Centella asiatica herbs, protects endothelial cells against oxidative stress
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 399–406, October 2012
How to Cite
Bian, D., Liu, M., Li, Y., Xia, Y., Gong, Z. and Dai, Y. (2012), Madecassoside, a triterpenoid saponin isolated from Centella asiatica herbs, protects endothelial cells against oxidative stress. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 26: 399–406. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21434
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30973915
- The Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
- The Postgraduate Innovation Project of China Pharmaceutical University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!