Accumulation and Endocrine Disrupting Effects of the Flame Retardant Mixture Firemaster® 550 in Rats: An Exploratory Assessment
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Special Issue: Special Issue 2: National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Outstanding New Environmental Scientist Program
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 124–136, February 2013
How to Cite
Patisaul, H. B., Roberts, S. C., Mabrey, N., McCaffrey, K. A., Gear, R. B., Braun, J., Belcher, S. M. and Stapleton, H. M. (2013), Accumulation and Endocrine Disrupting Effects of the Flame Retardant Mixture Firemaster® 550 in Rats: An Exploratory Assessment. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 27: 124–136. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21439
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2012
- HMS. Grant Number: R01 ES016099
- HBP. Grant Number: R01 ES016001
- SMB. Grant Numbers: R01 ES015145, RC2 ES018765
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!