Contract Grant Sponsor: NIH.
Toxicity of Engineered Nanomaterials: A Physicochemical Perspective
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Special Issue: Special Issue 1: National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Outstanding New Environmental Scientist Program
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 50–55, January 2013
How to Cite
Podila, R. and Brown, J. M. (2013), Toxicity of Engineered Nanomaterials: A Physicochemical Perspective. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 27: 50–55. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21442
Contract Grant Number: RO1 ES019311 (J. Brown).
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: RO1 ES019311
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!