Al2O3 Nanoparticles Induce Mitochondria-Mediated Cell Death and Upregulate the Expression of Signaling Genes in Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Volume 26, Issue 11, pages 469–476, November 2012
How to Cite
Alshatwi, A. A., Vaiyapuri Subbarayan, P., Ramesh, E., Al-Hazzani, A. A., Alsaif, M. A. and Alwarthan, A. A. (2012), Al2O3 Nanoparticles Induce Mitochondria-Mediated Cell Death and Upregulate the Expression of Signaling Genes in Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 26: 469–476. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21448
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
- Science and Technology. Grant Number: 10-BIO-981-02
- King Saud University
- Saudi Arabia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!