Suppression of PTEN Transcription by UVA
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Special Issue: Special Issue 2: National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Outstanding New Environmental Scientist Program
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 184–191, February 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, B., Ming, M. and He, Y.-Y. (2013), Suppression of PTEN Transcription by UVA. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 27: 184–191. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21451
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: ES016936
- University of Chicago Comprehensive Cancer Center Pilot program. Grant Number: P30 CA014599
- CTSA. Grant Number: NIH UL1RR024999
- UC Friends of Dermatology Endowed Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!