Contract Grant Sponsor: Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología.
Particulate Matter Promotes In Vitro Receptor-Recognizable Low-Density Lipoprotein Oxidation and Dysfunction of Lipid Receptors
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Special Issue: Special Issue 1: National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Outstanding New Environmental Scientist Program
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 69–76, January 2013
How to Cite
Manzano-León, N., Mas-Oliva, J., Sevilla-Tapia, L., Morales-Bárcenas, R., Serrano, J., O´Neill, M. S., García-Cuellar, C. M., Quintana, R., Vázquez-López, I. and Osornio-Vargas, Á. R. (2013), Particulate Matter Promotes In Vitro Receptor-Recognizable Low-Density Lipoprotein Oxidation and Dysfunction of Lipid Receptors. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 27: 69–76. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21452
Contract Grant Number: CONACyT-M43138.
Contract Grant Sponsor: NIH/NIEHS.
Contract Grant Numbers: R01 ES016932-01 and R01 ES017022-01.
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología. Grant Number: CONACyT-M43138
- NIH/NIEHS. Grant Numbers: R01 ES016932-01, R01 ES017022-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!