The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Optimization of Fluorescence Assay of Cellular Manganese Status for High Throughput Screening
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Special Issue: Special Issue 1: National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Outstanding New Environmental Scientist Program
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 42–49, January 2013
How to Cite
Kumar, K. K., Aboud, A. A., Patel, D. K., Aschner, M. and Bowman, A. B. (2013), Optimization of Fluorescence Assay of Cellular Manganese Status for High Throughput Screening. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 27: 42–49. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21457
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- National Institute of General Medical Studies. Grant Number: T32 GM07347
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P30 ES000267, RO1 ES016931, R01 ES010563
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!