The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Optimization of Fluorescence Assay of Cellular Manganese Status for High Throughput Screening
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Special Issue: Special Issue 1: National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Outstanding New Environmental Scientist Program
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 42–49, January 2013
How to Cite
Kumar, K. K., Aboud, A. A., Patel, D. K., Aschner, M. and Bowman, A. B. (2013), Optimization of Fluorescence Assay of Cellular Manganese Status for High Throughput Screening. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 27: 42–49. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21457
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- National Institute of General Medical Studies. Grant Number: T32 GM07347
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P30 ES000267, RO1 ES016931, R01 ES010563
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.