Jason R. Richardson and Lauren M. Aleksunes contributed equally as corresponding authors.
Inhibition of Human MDR1 and BCRP Transporter ATPase Activity by Organochlorine and Pyrethroid Insecticides
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Special Issue: Special Issue 2: National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Outstanding New Environmental Scientist Program
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 157–164, February 2013
How to Cite
Bircsak, K. M., Richardson, J. R. and Aleksunes, L. M. (2013), Inhibition of Human MDR1 and BCRP Transporter ATPase Activity by Organochlorine and Pyrethroid Insecticides. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 27: 157–164. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21458
Contract Grant Sponsor: National Institutes of Health Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases.
Contract Grant number: DK0807741.
Contract Grant Sponsor: National Institutes of Health Environmental Health Sciences.
Contract Grant numbers: ES020522, ES015991, ES007148.
Contract Grant Sponsor: NIEHS Center for Environmental Exposures and Disease.
Contract Grant number: P30ES005022.
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2012
- National Institutes of Health Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Number: DK0807741
- National Institutes of Health Environmental Health Sciences. Grant Numbers: ES020522, ES015991, ES007148
- NIEHS Center for Environmental Exposures and Disease. Grant Number: P30ES005022
This article has been cited by:
- 1Differential gene expression pattern in human mammary epithelial cells induced by realistic organochlorine mixtures described in healthy women and in women diagnosed with breast cancer, Toxicology Letters, 2016,, , , , , , ,
- 2Tissue time course and bioavailability of the pyrethroid insecticide bifenthrin in the Long-Evans rat, Xenobiotica, 2016, 46, 5, 430, , , , ,
- 3In vitro screening of environmental chemicals identifies zearalenone as a novel substrate of the placental BCRP/ABCG2 transporter, Toxicol. Res., 2015, 4, 3, 695, , , , ,
- 4Computational classification models for predicting the interaction of drugs with P-glycoprotein and breast cancer resistance protein, SAR and QSAR in Environmental Research, 2014, 25, 12, 939, , , ,
- 5MDR1 Transporter Protects Against Paraquat-Induced Toxicity in Human and Mouse Proximal Tubule Cells, Toxicological Sciences, 2014, 141, 2, 475, , , , , , ,