Contract Grant Sponsor: NIH.
Fetal Liver Bisphenol A Concentrations and Biotransformation Gene Expression Reveal Variable Exposure and Altered Capacity for Metabolism in Humans
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Special Issue: Special Issue 2: National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Outstanding New Environmental Scientist Program
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 116–123, February 2013
How to Cite
Nahar, M. S., Liao, C., Kannan, K. and Dolinoy, D. C. (2013), Fetal Liver Bisphenol A Concentrations and Biotransformation Gene Expression Reveal Variable Exposure and Altered Capacity for Metabolism in Humans. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 27: 116–123. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21459
Contract Grant Number: ES017524.
Contract Grant Sponsor: University of Michigan National Institutes of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) Core Center.
Contract Grant Number: P30 ES017885.
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2012
- University of Michigan National Institutes of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) Core Center. Grant Number: ES017885
- Institutional Training. Grant Number: T32 ES007062
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!