Contract Grant Sponsor: NIH.
Fetal Liver Bisphenol A Concentrations and Biotransformation Gene Expression Reveal Variable Exposure and Altered Capacity for Metabolism in Humans
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Special Issue: Special Issue 2: National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Outstanding New Environmental Scientist Program
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 116–123, February 2013
How to Cite
Nahar, M. S., Liao, C., Kannan, K. and Dolinoy, D. C. (2013), Fetal Liver Bisphenol A Concentrations and Biotransformation Gene Expression Reveal Variable Exposure and Altered Capacity for Metabolism in Humans. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 27: 116–123. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21459
Contract Grant Number: ES017524.
Contract Grant Sponsor: University of Michigan National Institutes of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) Core Center.
Contract Grant Number: P30 ES017885.
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2012
- University of Michigan National Institutes of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) Core Center. Grant Number: ES017885
- Institutional Training. Grant Number: T32 ES007062
The supplementary material is available with the corresponding author (email@example.com) upon request.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.