Contract Grant Sponsor: National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences.
Arsenic and the Epigenome: Interindividual Differences in Arsenic Metabolism Related to Distinct Patterns of DNA Methylation
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Special Issue: Special Issue 2: National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Outstanding New Environmental Scientist Program
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 106–115, February 2013
How to Cite
Bailey, K. A., Wu, M. C., Ward, W. O., Smeester, L., Rager, J. E., García-Vargas, G., Del Razo, L.-M., Drobná, Z., Stýblo, M. and Fry, R. C. (2013), Arsenic and the Epigenome: Interindividual Differences in Arsenic Metabolism Related to Distinct Patterns of DNA Methylation. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 27: 106–115. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21462
Contract Grant Numbers: P30ES010126, ES019315, ES015326, DK056350, and T32 ES007018.
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. Grant Numbers: P30ES010126, ES019315, ES015326, DK056350, T32 ES007018
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!