Contract Grant Sponsor: National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences/National Institute of Health.
Pesticides, Microglial NOX2, and Parkinson's Disease
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Special Issue: Special Issue 2: National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Outstanding New Environmental Scientist Program
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 137–149, February 2013
How to Cite
Taetzsch, T. and Block, M. L. (2013), Pesticides, Microglial NOX2, and Parkinson's Disease. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 27: 137–149. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21464
Contract Grant Number: 1r01es016951.
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. Grant Number: 1r01es016951
- National Institute of Health
This article has been cited by:
- 1Immediate and delayed effects of subchronic Paraquat exposure during an early differentiation stage in 3D-rat brain cell cultures, Toxicology Letters, 2014,, , , , , , , ,
- 2New Insights onNOXEnzymes in the Central Nervous System, Antioxidants & Redox Signaling, 2014, 140116074726003, , ,
- 3Paths from Pesticides to Parkinson's, Science, 2013, 341, 6147, 722,