Contract Grant Sponsor: National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences/National Institute of Health.
Pesticides, Microglial NOX2, and Parkinson's Disease
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Special Issue: Special Issue 2: National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Outstanding New Environmental Scientist Program
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 137–149, February 2013
How to Cite
Taetzsch, T. and Block, M. L. (2013), Pesticides, Microglial NOX2, and Parkinson's Disease. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 27: 137–149. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21464
Contract Grant Number: 1r01es016951.
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. Grant Number: 1r01es016951
- National Institute of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!