Jordy Saravia and Greg I. Lee contributed equally.
Particulate Matter Containing Environmentally Persistent Free Radicals and Adverse Infant Respiratory Health Effects: A Review
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Special Issue: Special Issue 1: National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Outstanding New Environmental Scientist Program
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 56–68, January 2013
How to Cite
Saravia, J., Lee, G. I., Lomnicki, S., Dellinger, B. and Cormier, S. A. (2013), Particulate Matter Containing Environmentally Persistent Free Radicals and Adverse Infant Respiratory Health Effects: A Review. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 27: 56–68. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21465
Contract Grant Sponsor: NIEHS. Contract Grant Numbers: R01ES015050 (to SAC), P42ES013648 (to BD and SAC).
Contract Grant Sponsor: Louisiana Board of Regents. Contract Grant Number: LEQSF (2009-14)-GF-08 (to JS).
Contract Grant Sponsor: NIAAA. Contract Grant Number: AA007577 (to GL).
The contents of this manuscript are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of NIH or the State of Louisiana.
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2012
- NIEHS. Grant Numbers: R01ES015050, P42ES013648
- Louisiana Board of Regents. Grant Number: 2009-14
- NIAAA. Grant Number: AA007577
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!