Contract grant sponsor: National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. Contract grant number: R01: ES019325 (to JAP).
Vitamin D Treatment Modulates Organic Dust–Induced Cellular and Airway Inflammatory Consequences
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Special Issue: Special Issue 1: National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Outstanding New Environmental Scientist Program
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 77–86, January 2013
How to Cite
Golden, G. A., Wyatt, T. A., Romberger, D. J., Reiff, D., McCaskill, M., Bauer, C., Gleason, A. M. and Poole, J. A. (2013), Vitamin D Treatment Modulates Organic Dust–Induced Cellular and Airway Inflammatory Consequences. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 27: 77–86. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21467
Contract grant sponsor: DHHS/CDC/NIOSH. Contract grant number: 1U54OH010162-01 (to JAP and TAW).
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences.. Grant Number: R01: ES019325
- DHHS/CDC/NIOSH.. Grant Number: 1U54OH010162-01
This article has been cited by:
- 1Farm animal models of organic dust exposure and toxicity, Current Opinion in Allergy and Clinical Immunology, 2015, 15, 2, 137, , ,
- 2Vitamin D supplementation protects against bone loss following inhalant organic dust and lipopolysaccharide exposures in mice, Immunologic Research, 2015, 62, 1, 46, , , , , , , , , , , ,