Long-Term Stability of Primary Rat Hepatocytes in Micropatterned Cocultures
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 204–212, March 2013
How to Cite
Ukairo, O., Kanchagar, C., Moore, A., Shi, J., Gaffney, J., Aoyama, S., Rose, K., Krzyzewski, S., McGeehan, J., Andersen, M. E., Khetani, S. R. and LeCluyse, E. L. (2013), Long-Term Stability of Primary Rat Hepatocytes in Micropatterned Cocultures. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 27: 204–212. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21469
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
- Long-Range Research Initiative of the American Chemistry Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!