The authors declare that there are no conflicts of interest.
Variation in the Composition and In Vitro Proinflammatory Effect of Urban Particulate Matter from Different Sites
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Special Issue: Special Issue 1: National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Outstanding New Environmental Scientist Program
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 87–97, January 2013
How to Cite
Manzano-León, N., Quintana, R., Sánchez, B., Serrano, J., Vega, E., Vázquez-López, I., Rojas-Bracho, L., López-Villegas, T., O'Neill, M. S., Vadillo-Ortega, F., De Vizcaya-Ruiz, A., Rosas, I. and Osornio-Vargas, Á. R. (2013), Variation in the Composition and In Vitro Proinflammatory Effect of Urban Particulate Matter from Different Sites. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 27: 87–97. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21471
Contract Grant Sponsor: Fogarty International Research Collaboration Award (FIRCA).
Contract Grant Sponsor: National Institute for Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS)
Contract Grant Numbers: R01 ES016932 and R01 ES017022-01.
Contract Grant Sponsor: Instituto Nacional de Ecología (INE-Mexico).
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
- Fogarty International Research Collaboration Award (FIRCA)
- National Institute for Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS). Grant Numbers: R01 ES016932, R01 ES017022-01
- Instituto Nacional de Ecología (INE-Mexico)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!