The authors declare that there are no conflicts of interest.
Variation in the Composition and In Vitro Proinflammatory Effect of Urban Particulate Matter from Different Sites
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Special Issue: Special Issue 1: National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Outstanding New Environmental Scientist Program
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 87–97, January 2013
How to Cite
Manzano-León, N., Quintana, R., Sánchez, B., Serrano, J., Vega, E., Vázquez-López, I., Rojas-Bracho, L., López-Villegas, T., O'Neill, M. S., Vadillo-Ortega, F., De Vizcaya-Ruiz, A., Rosas, I. and Osornio-Vargas, Á. R. (2013), Variation in the Composition and In Vitro Proinflammatory Effect of Urban Particulate Matter from Different Sites. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 27: 87–97. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21471
Contract Grant Sponsor: Fogarty International Research Collaboration Award (FIRCA).
Contract Grant Sponsor: National Institute for Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS)
Contract Grant Numbers: R01 ES016932 and R01 ES017022-01.
Contract Grant Sponsor: Instituto Nacional de Ecología (INE-Mexico).
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
- Fogarty International Research Collaboration Award (FIRCA)
- National Institute for Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS). Grant Numbers: R01 ES016932, R01 ES017022-01
- Instituto Nacional de Ecología (INE-Mexico)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!