Contract Grant Sponsor: Turkish Scientific and Technical Research Association (TUBITAK) (to AA).
Association between Gene Polymorphism of Manganese Superoxide Dismutase and Prostate Cancer Risk
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 213–218, March 2013
How to Cite
Eken, A., Erdem, O., Arsova-Sarafinovska, Z., Akay, C., Sayal, A., Matevska, N., Suturkova, L., Erten, K., Özgök, Y., Dimovski, A. and Aydin, A. (2013), Association between Gene Polymorphism of Manganese Superoxide Dismutase and Prostate Cancer Risk. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 27: 213–218. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21472
Contract Grant Sponsor: Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Macedonia (AJD and AS).
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
- Turkish Scientific and Technical Research Association (TUBITAK)
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Macedonia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!