Prooxidative Effects of Ambient Pollutant Chemicals Are Inhibited by HDL
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Special Issue: Special Issue 2: National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Outstanding New Environmental Scientist Program
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 172–183, February 2013
How to Cite
Yin, F., Ramanathan, G., Zhang, M. and Araujo, J. A. (2013), Prooxidative Effects of Ambient Pollutant Chemicals Are Inhibited by HDL. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 27: 172–183. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21475
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- Contract Grant Sponsor: National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences.
- Contract Grant Sponsor: National Institutes of Health (ONES RO1 Award) (to JAA).. Grant Number: Contract Grant Number: ES016959.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!