Contract Grant Sponsor: National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
The Induction of Phagocytic Activation by Mixtures of the Water Chlorination By-Products, Dichloroacetate- and Trichloroacetate, in Mice after Subchronic Exposure
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 237–242, April 2013
How to Cite
Hassoun, E. A., Cearfoss, J., Musser, B., Krispinsky, S., Al-Hassan, N. and Liu, M.-C. (2013), The Induction of Phagocytic Activation by Mixtures of the Water Chlorination By-Products, Dichloroacetate- and Trichloroacetate, in Mice after Subchronic Exposure. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 27: 237–242. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21476
Contract grant Numbers: R15ES013706–01A1
The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences.
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. Grant Number: R15ES013706–01A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!