This article was originally published on 11 February 2013. Subsequently, the Figures 1 and 2 were updated and an additional author was added to the paper. The corrected version was published on 28 February 2013.
Effects of Developmental Deltamethrin Exposure on White Adipose Tissue Gene Expression
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Special Issue: Special Issue 2: National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Outstanding New Environmental Scientist Program
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 165–171, February 2013
How to Cite
Armstrong, L. E., Driscoll, M. V., More, V. R., Donepudi, A. C., Xu, J., Baker, A., Aleksunes, L. M., Richardson, J. R. and Slitt, A. L. (2013), Effects of Developmental Deltamethrin Exposure on White Adipose Tissue Gene Expression. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 27: 165–171. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21477
This work was presented, in part, at the Annual Society of Toxicology meeting held March 12–15, 2012, in San Francisco, CA and at the Northeast Society of Toxicology meeting held October 19, 2012 at Salve Regina University, Newport, RI.
Contract Grant Sponsor: National Institute of Health.
Contract Grant Numbers: 4R01ES016042, 5K22ES013782, R01ES015991, T32ES007148, and P30ES005022.
Contract Grant Sponsor: National Center for Research Resources.
Contract Grant Number: 5P20RR016457.
Contract Grant Sponsor: Institute for General Medical Science.
Contract Grant Number: P20 GM103430.
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: 4R01ES016042, 5K22ES013782, R01ES015991, T32ES007148, P30ES005022
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: 5P20RR016457
- Institute for General Medical Science. Grant Number: P20 GM103430
Vol. 27, Issue 4, 251–252, Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!