Jinwen Liu, Weixuan Li, Xiaoyu Piao, and Junwen Zhang contributed equally to this work.
Icariside II Reduces Testosterone Production by Inducing Necrosis in Rat Leydig Cells
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 243–250, April 2013
How to Cite
Liu, J., Li, W., Piao, X., Zhang, J., Zhang, D., Wei, N., Hu, D. and Liu, S. (2013), Icariside II Reduces Testosterone Production by Inducing Necrosis in Rat Leydig Cells. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 27: 243–250. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21481
Contract grant sponsor: Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities.
Contract grant number: YX2013-22.
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: YX2013-22
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!