Contract Grant Sponsor: AFSSET EST 2007-57 Project.
Comparative Cytotoxicity, Oxidative Stress, and Cytokine Secretion Induced by Two Cyanotoxin Variants, Microcystin LR and RR, in Human Intestinal Caco-2 Cells
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 253–258, May 2013
How to Cite
Huguet, A., Henri, J., Petitpas, M., Hogeveen, K. and Fessard, V. (2013), Comparative Cytotoxicity, Oxidative Stress, and Cytokine Secretion Induced by Two Cyanotoxin Variants, Microcystin LR and RR, in Human Intestinal Caco-2 Cells. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 27: 253–258. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21482
The funding source was not involved in the study design, collection, analysis, and interpretation of data, the writing of the manuscript, and the decision to submit the manuscript for publication.
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2012
- AFSSET EST. Grant Number: 2007-57
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!