Andrographolide Protects against Cigarette Smoke-Induced Lung Inflammation through Activation of Heme Oxygenase-1
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 259–265, May 2013
How to Cite
Yang, D., Zhang, W., Song, L. and Guo, F. (2013), Andrographolide Protects against Cigarette Smoke-Induced Lung Inflammation through Activation of Heme Oxygenase-1. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 27: 259–265. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21483
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!