Contract Grant Sponsor: National Basic Research Program of China.
Studies on the Toxic Interaction Mechanism between 2-Naphthylamine and Herring Sperm DNA
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 279–285, May 2013
How to Cite
Lin, J., Liu, Y., Liu, L. and Song, L. (2013), Studies on the Toxic Interaction Mechanism between 2-Naphthylamine and Herring Sperm DNA. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 27: 279–285. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21488
Contract Grant Number: 2010CB933501.
Contract Grant Sponsor: State Key Lab of Structural Chemistry, Fujian Institute of Research Project on the Structure of Matter, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
Contract Grant Sponsor: Opening Research Foundation of Key Laboratory of Biomedical Material in Tianjin city.
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB933501
- State Key Lab of Structural Chemistry, Fujian Institute of Research Project on the Structure of Matter, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Opening Research Foundation of Key Laboratory of Biomedical Material in Tianjin city
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!