Contract Grant Sponsor: National Natural Science Foundation of China. Contract Grant Number: 30800440 and 81070050.
Role of Sulfur Dioxide in Acute Lung Injury Following Limb Ischemia/Reperfusion in Rats
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 389–397, August 2013
How to Cite
Huang, X.-L., Liu, Y., Zhou, J.-L., Qin, Y.-C., Ren, X.-B., Zhou, X.-H. and Cao, H. (2013), Role of Sulfur Dioxide in Acute Lung Injury Following Limb Ischemia/Reperfusion in Rats. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 27: 389–397. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21492
Contract Grant Sponsor: Natural Science Foundation of Peking and Hebei Province.
Contract Grant Number: 709203, C2008001040, and H2012206009.
The authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30800440, 81070050
- Natural Science Foundation of Peking and Hebei Province. Grant Numbers: 709203, C2008001040, H2012206009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!