Contract Grant Sponsor: National Natural Science Foundation of China.
Role of Ubiquitin Protein Ligase Ring2 in DNA Damage of Human Bronchial Epithelial Cells Exposed to Benzo[a]pyrene
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 357–363, July 2013
How to Cite
Yang, J., Wang, Z., Chen, W. and Yin, J. (2013), Role of Ubiquitin Protein Ligase Ring2 in DNA Damage of Human Bronchial Epithelial Cells Exposed to Benzo[a]pyrene. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 27: 357–363. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21497
Contract Grant Numbers: NSFC30901180, 81273041/H2602.
Contract Grant Sponsor: Program for the Top Young Academic Leaders of Higher Learning Institutions of Shanxi.The authors declare they have no competing financial interests.
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: NSFC30901180, 81273041/H2602
- Program for the Top Young Academic Leaders of Higher Learning Institutions of Shanxi
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!