The authors declare that no competing interests exist.
The Influence of Lentinan on the Capacity of Repair of DNA Damage and Apoptosis Induced by Paclitaxel in Mouse Bone Marrow Cells
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 370–377, July 2013
How to Cite
Attia, S. M., Harisa, G. I., Abd-Allah, A. R., Ahmad, S. F. and Bakheet, S. A. (2013), The Influence of Lentinan on the Capacity of Repair of DNA Damage and Apoptosis Induced by Paclitaxel in Mouse Bone Marrow Cells. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 27: 370–377. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21499
Contract Grant Sponsor: Deanship of Scientific Research at King Saud University.
Contract Grant Number: RGP-VPP-120.
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2013
- Deanship of Scientific Research at King Saud University. Grant Number: RGP-VPP-120
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!