The author declares that there is no conflict of interest.
Benfotiamine Enhances Antioxidant Defenses and Protects against Cisplatin-Induced DNA Damage in Nephrotoxic Rats
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 398–405, August 2013
How to Cite
Harisa, G. I. (2013), Benfotiamine Enhances Antioxidant Defenses and Protects against Cisplatin-Induced DNA Damage in Nephrotoxic Rats. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 27: 398–405. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21501
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!