Naproxen and Cromolyn as New Glycogen Synthase Kinase 3β Inhibitors for Amelioration of Diabetes and Obesity: An Investigation by Docking Simulation and Subsequent In Vitro/In Vivo Biochemical Evaluation
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 425–436, September 2013
How to Cite
Motawi, T. M. K., Bustanji, Y., EL-Maraghy, S. A., Taha, M. O. and Al Ghussein, M. A. S. (2013), Naproxen and Cromolyn as New Glycogen Synthase Kinase 3β Inhibitors for Amelioration of Diabetes and Obesity: An Investigation by Docking Simulation and Subsequent In Vitro/In Vivo Biochemical Evaluation. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 27: 425–436. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21503
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!