Contract Grant Sponsor: Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico, Brazil.
The Cytotoxic and Proapoptotic Activities of Hypnophilin are Associated with Calcium Signaling in UACC-62 Cells
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 479–485, November 2013
How to Cite
Pinto, M. C. X., Cota, B. B., Rodrigues, M. A., Leite, M. F. and de Souza-Fagundes, E. M. (2013), The Cytotoxic and Proapoptotic Activities of Hypnophilin are Associated with Calcium Signaling in UACC-62 Cells. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 27: 479–485. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21507
Contract Grant Sponsor: Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior, Brazil.
Contract Grant Sponsor: Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de Minas Gerais, Brazil.
- Issue online: 1 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2013
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico, Brazil
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior, Brazil
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de Minas Gerais, Brazil
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!