Drug Applied Research Center of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Tabriz, Iran.
Mechanisms of Trazodone-Induced Cytotoxicity and the Protective Effects of Melatonin and/or Taurine toward Freshly Isolated Rat Hepatocytes
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 457–462, October 2013
How to Cite
Taziki, S., Sattari, M. R. and Eghbal, M. A. (2013), Mechanisms of Trazodone-Induced Cytotoxicity and the Protective Effects of Melatonin and/or Taurine toward Freshly Isolated Rat Hepatocytes. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 27: 457–462. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21509
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2013
- Drug Applied Research Center of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Tabriz, Iran
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!