Contract Grant Sponsor: National Natural Science Foundation of China.
Sodium Valproate Sensitizes Non-Small Lung Cancer A549 Cells to γδ T-Cell-Mediated Killing through Upregulating the Expression of MICA
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 492–498, November 2013
How to Cite
Du, X.-z., Li, Q.-y., Du, F.-w., He, Z.-g. and Wang, J. (2013), Sodium Valproate Sensitizes Non-Small Lung Cancer A549 Cells to γδ T-Cell-Mediated Killing through Upregulating the Expression of MICA. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 27: 492–498. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21513
Contract Grant Number: 30872261.
- Issue online: 1 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30872261
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!