Comparative Study of the Possible Protective Effects of Cinnamic Acid and Cinnamaldehyde on Cisplatin-Induced Nephrotoxicity in Rats
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 508–514, December 2013
How to Cite
El-Sayed, E.-S. M., Abd El-Raouf, O. M., Fawzy, H. M. and Manie, M. F. (2013), Comparative Study of the Possible Protective Effects of Cinnamic Acid and Cinnamaldehyde on Cisplatin-Induced Nephrotoxicity in Rats. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 27: 508–514. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21515
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!