Contract Grant Sponsor: Student project of the Palacky University, Olomouc, Czech Republic.
Effects of Oral Anorexiant Sibutramine on the Expression of Cytochromes P450s in Human Hepatocytes and Cancer Cell Lines
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 515–521, December 2013
How to Cite
Vrzal, R., Knoppová, B., Bachleda, P. and Dvořák, Z. (2013), Effects of Oral Anorexiant Sibutramine on the Expression of Cytochromes P450s in Human Hepatocytes and Cancer Cell Lines. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 27: 515–521. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21516
Contract Grant Number: PrF 2013-002.
Contract Grant Sponsor: Grant Agency of Czech Republic.
Contract Grant Number: P303/12/0472.
Contract Grant Sponsor: Czech Ministry of Health.
Contract Grant Number: IGA NT/13591.
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2013
- Student project of the Palacky University, Olomouc, Czech Republic. Grant Number: PrF 2013-002
- Grant Agency of Czech Republic. Grant Number: P303/12/0472
- Czech Ministry of Health. Grant Number: IGA NT/13591
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!