Contract Grant Sponsor: National Institutes of Health.
Estrogen-Related Receptor ERRα Regulation of Human Hydroxysteroid Sulfotransferase (SULT2A1) Gene Expression in Human Caco-2 Cells
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 32–38, January 2014
How to Cite
Huang, C., Zhou, T., Chen, Y., Sun, T., Zhang, S. and Chen, G. (2014), Estrogen-Related Receptor ERRα Regulation of Human Hydroxysteroid Sulfotransferase (SULT2A1) Gene Expression in Human Caco-2 Cells. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 28: 32–38. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21520
Contract Grant Number: GM078606.
Contract Grant Sponsor: American Cancer Society.
Contract Grant Number: RSG-07–028–01-CNE.
Contract Grant Sponsor: United States Department of Agriculture.
Contract Grant Number: 2006–35200–17137.
Contract Grant Sponsor: Oklahoma Center for the Advancement of Science and Technology.
Contract Grant Number: HR05–015.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM078606
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: RSG-07–028–01-CNE
- United States Department of Agriculture. Grant Number: 2006–35200–17137
- Oklahoma Center. Grant Number: HR05–015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!