Arctigenin Enhances Chemosensitivity to Cisplatin in Human Nonsmall Lung Cancer H460 Cells through Downregulation of Survivin Expression
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 39–45, January 2014
How to Cite
Wang, H.-q., Jin, J.-j. and Wang, J. (2014), Arctigenin Enhances Chemosensitivity to Cisplatin in Human Nonsmall Lung Cancer H460 Cells through Downregulation of Survivin Expression. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 28: 39–45. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21533
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!