Contract Grant Sponsor: National Science Foundation of China.
Toxicity of Imidazolium-Based Ionic Liquids on Physa Acuta and the Snail Antioxidant Stress Response
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 69–75, February 2014
How to Cite
Ma, J., Dong, X., Fang, Q., Li, X. and Wang, J. (2014), Toxicity of Imidazolium-Based Ionic Liquids on Physa Acuta and the Snail Antioxidant Stress Response. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 28: 69–75. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21537
Contract Grant Number: 31172415, 20573019, and 20573034.
Contract Grant Sponsor: Key Subjects of Biology and Ecology in Henan Province, People's Republic of China.
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31172415, 20573019, 20573034
- Key Subjects of Biology and Ecology in Henan Province, People's Republic of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!