Fish Cholinesterases as Biomarkers of Sublethal Effects of Organophosphorus and Carbamates in Tissues of Labeo Rohita
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 137–142, March 2014
How to Cite
Ghazala, Mahboob, S., Ahmad, L., Sultana, S., AlGhanim, K., Al-Misned, F. and Ahmad, Z. (2014), Fish Cholinesterases as Biomarkers of Sublethal Effects of Organophosphorus and Carbamates in Tissues of Labeo Rohita. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 28: 137–142. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21545
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2013
- Deanship of Scientific at King Saud University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!