Contract Grant Sponsor: National Institutes of Health.
The Perplexing Paradox of Paraquat: The Case for Host-Based Susceptibility and Postulated Neurodegenerative Effects
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 191–197, May 2014
How to Cite
Jones, B. C., Huang, X., Mailman, R. B., Lu, L. and Williams, R. W. (2014), The Perplexing Paradox of Paraquat: The Case for Host-Based Susceptibility and Postulated Neurodegenerative Effects. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 28: 191–197. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21552
Contract Grant Numbers: R01 ES019672, R01 NS060722, U01 NS082151, U01 AA016662, U01 AA013499.
Contract Grant Sponsor: UTHSC Center for Integrative and Translational Genomics.
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 ES019672, R01 NS060722, U01 NS082151, U01 AA016662, U01 AA013499
- UTHSC Center for Integrative and Translational Genomics
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!