Contract Grant Sponsor: CNPq.
Preventive Effect of CuCl2 on Behavioral Alterations and Mercury Accumulation in Central Nervous System Induced by HgCl2 in Newborn Rats
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 328–335, July 2014
How to Cite
Moraes-Silva, L., Siqueira, L. F., Oliveira, V. A., Oliveira, C. S., Ineu, R. P., Pedroso, T. F., Fonseca, M. M. and Pereira, M. E. (2014), Preventive Effect of CuCl2 on Behavioral Alterations and Mercury Accumulation in Central Nervous System Induced by HgCl2 in Newborn Rats. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 28: 328–335. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21569
Contract Grant Sponsor: CAPES.
Contract Grant Sponsor: FAPERGS.
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!