Modulator Effects of Meloxicam against Doxorubicin-Induced Nephrotoxicity in Mice
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 337–346, August 2014
How to Cite
Hassan, M. H., Ghobara, M. and Abd-Allah, G. M. (2014), Modulator Effects of Meloxicam against Doxorubicin-Induced Nephrotoxicity in Mice. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 28: 337–346. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21570
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!