Contract Grant Sponsor: NIH.
Lead Modulation of Macrophages Causes Multiorgan Detrimental Health Effects
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 355–372, August 2014
How to Cite
Kasten-Jolly, J. and Lawrence, D. A. (2014), Lead Modulation of Macrophages Causes Multiorgan Detrimental Health Effects. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 28: 355–372. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21572
Contract Grant Numbers: ES03179 and ES013857.
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2014
- NIH. Grant Numbers: ES03179, ES013857
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!