Contract Grant Sponsor: Scientific Research Fund of Turkish Atomic Energy Authority.
Assessment of ER Stress and Autophagy Induced by Ionizing Radiation in Both Radiotherapy Patients and Ex Vivo Irradiated Samples
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 413–417, September 2014
How to Cite
Saglar, E., Unlu, S., Babalioglu, I., Gokce, S. C. and Mergen, H. (2014), Assessment of ER Stress and Autophagy Induced by Ionizing Radiation in Both Radiotherapy Patients and Ex Vivo Irradiated Samples. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 28: 413–417. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21579
Contract Grant Number: TAEK Project No. A3.H2.P1.03.
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2014
- Scientific Research Fund of Turkish Atomic Energy Authority. Grant Number: A3.H2.P1.03
This article has been cited by:
- 1Radiation-induced autophagy: mechanisms and consequences, Free Radical Research, 2016, 50, 3, 273, , , , ,
- 2Radioprotective effects of genistein on HL-7702 cells via the inhibition of apoptosis and DNA damage, Cancer Letters, 2015, 366, 1, 100, , , , , , , , , ,
- 3RITA enhances irradiation-induced apoptosis in p53-defective cervical cancer cells via upregulation of IRE1α/XBP1 signaling, Oncology Reports, 2015,, , , , , ,