2,3,7,8-Tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin causes an increase in protein kinases growth hepatic associated with epidermal factor receptor in the plasma membrane
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2006
Copyright © 1988 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Biochemical Toxicology
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 261–277, Winter 1988
How to Cite
Madhukar, B. V., Ebner, K., Matsumura, F., Bombick, D. W., Brewster, D. W. and Kawamoto, T. (1988), 2,3,7,8-Tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin causes an increase in protein kinases growth hepatic associated with epidermal factor receptor in the plasma membrane. J. Biochem. Toxicol., 3: 261–277. doi: 10.1002/jbt.2570030405
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 1988
- Michigan Agriculture Experiment Station
- National Institute of Enviromental Health Sciences, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina. Grant Number: ES03575
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!