Presented in part at the 57th Annual Meeting of the American Association of Blood Banks in Baltimore, MD, October 25, 2004.
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Apheresis
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 158–164, October 2006
How to Cite
Liumbruno, G. M., Centoni, P. E., Molfettini, P., Ceretelli, S., Ceccarini, M., Bachini, L., Pomponi, A., Bagnoni, G., Vitolo, M., Eberle, O., Biondi, A. and Sodini, M. L. (2006), Lymphocytapheresis in the treatment of psoriasis vulgaris . J. Clin. Apheresis, 21: 158–164. doi: 10.1002/jca.20079
Abbreviations used: BSA = body surface area; DCs = dendritic cells; GCAP = granulocyte and monocyte adsorption apheresis; LCA = lymphocytapheresis; PASI = psoriasis area and severity index; PP = pustular psoriasis; PRBV = percentage of reduction from baseline value; PV = psoriasis vulgaris; QoL = quality of life; TBV = total blood volume; Th1 = type 1.
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.